Make Your Results Matter: Join the Webinar ‘Horizon Results Platform & Partners: A Value Proposition’
Since its launch in 2019, the Horizon Results Platform has been offering a free, online space where participants in EU-funded projects, such as Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe, can advertise the results of their projects to different audiences. Now, the HRP team of the Horizon Results Platform is extending an invitation to join their annual convention webinar - “HRP & Partners: A Value Proposition”, which will be held between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. (CET) on Tuesday, 24 January 2023.
During the webinar, participants will get the latest state of play on the developments of the platform, hear from the platform partners and learn which support services they offer to make the most of any research results.
The following partners will offer their value propositions during the event:
- EEN Enterprise Europe Network: Expert support services helping SMEs innovate and grow internationally. Members include chambers of commerce and industry, regional development organisations, universities and research institutes as well as innovation agencies.
- HRB Horizon Results Booster: Expert support services to boost the exploitation potential of your research results, disseminate effectively, and go to market.
- European IP Helpdesk: A first-line intellectual property (IP) service providing free-of-charge support to help European SMEs and beneficiaries of EU-funded research projects manage their IP in the context of transnational business or EU research and innovation.
- EBAN European Business Angels Network. EBAN is the pan-European representative for early-stage investors, gathering over 150 member organisations in more than 50 countries. EBAN represents a sector estimated to invest EUR 11,4 billion a year and plays a vital role in Europe’s future, notably in the funding of SMEs.
- BAE Business Angels Europe Network. BAE: is the European Confederation of Angel Investing, representing the European Business Angels' Federations and Trade associations in Europe. BAE represents 250 angel networks comprising more than 40,000 investors from across Europe, who collectively invest circa three billion euros in the European economy every year.
- SIF Solar Impulse Foundation: Experts in addressing sustainability challenges while enabling economic growth, Bertrand Piccard and the Solar Impulse Foundation have identified 1000+ clean and profitable solutions.
To join the webinar, please click on the following: